Feature Friday - July 27, 2018
- Added a new village government type: anarchy.
- When you go to the world map and then immediately return to the local map you were just in, you're now placed in the same tile you left from.
- Village wardens now attack wild beasts or snapjaws that make their way into villages.
- Objects traded to merchants are now considered part of their trade stock.
- Equipped items no longer used as ingredients when you whip up a meal.
- Quest items are no longer used as ingredients when you whip up a meal.
- Village signature dishes no longer include neutron flux as an ingredient.
- Fish are now always placed in tiles with water.
- Items in inventories that get de-stacked due to ongoing effects now re-stack properly.
- References to Joppa in books, quests, and advertisements now respect Joppa's state of existence.
- You can no longer place a container you're carrying inside itself, thereby blinking it out of existence.
- Updated the description for Albino.
- Klanq no longer asks you to puff on village factions.
- Klanq no longer asks you to puff on factions without members.
- Fixed a generated text bug with fungi dialog.
Get Caves of Qud
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.