Tomb of the Eaters Beta #2
Welcome to the Tomb of the Eaters beta #2! This patch takes you through the back half of the Tomb of the Eaters dungeon and through the rest of the quest. The full feature arc should be ready in January.
If you're interested, come help us test! Our focus right now is on broad scale testing: big bugs, big balance issues, and big UX challenges. See this thread for details.
To access the beta: download the latest 'beta' branch build.
We'll post the comprehensive patch notes with the full feature arc. For now, here's a summary.
- Added the upper half of the Tomb of the Eaters dungeon.
- The Tomb of the Eaters quest is now completable.
- Added a slew of new content in support of the quest: new creatures, new items, new NPCs, new locations, etc.
- Added [extremely redacted].
- Made some balance changes to several of the Beta #1 creatures, particularly conservators, crypt sitters, and crypt ferrets.
- Made some balance changes to accommodate the new movespeed calculation.
- The Multiple Legs mutation now costs 4 points.
- Motorized treads now gives more movespeed.
Get Caves of Qud
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.